In order to use Babylon, your system needs to meet the following requirements:
Babylon NG (v11) Requirements:
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor
- 32-bit & 64-bit operating system required: Microsoft® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8.x, Windows® 10
- 1GB of RAM (2GB or more recommended)
- 100MB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required after installation to add Babylon glossaries
- Adobe® Flash® Player
- Sound card
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
- The latest version of Internet Explorer.
To download Babylon NG, click here.
Older versions of Babylon are no longer supported.
If you have a valid monthly or annual subscription, you can always use the latest Babylon software available.
If you have a permanent (lifetime) license for Babylon NG, you can install the latest version currently available on our site.
If you have a permanent license for an older version, you may choose to upgrade your Babylon through the Babylon online store.